- Lineup includes 200MHz 350 MHz , 500 MHz bandwidth models
- Lightweight and compact
- Large 8.4-inch LCD display
- Long memory: Up to 125M points(with /M2 option)
- High speed sampling: Up to 2.5 GS/s (1.25 GS/s with 4 ch)
- Broad Connectivity & Easier Control
- Flexible MSO Input
- The performance of up to 11 inputs by converting to logic
- Large capacity memory enables long-duration measurements
- History search function & Replay function
- Trigger function capturing combined analog/digital complex waveforms
- Real time filter with optimum noise reduction supports a wide range of frequencies.
- Zooms into two different points.
- Display trends of peak-to-peak or pulse width per cycle
- Measures voltage/time differences automatically.
- Analyzes frequency spectrums
- Displays stored files in thumbnail format
- Has a GO/NO-GO function
- Can check functions with graphical online help
- Serial analysis function options
- Power supply analysis option
200, 350, and 500MHz mixed-signal oscilloscopes for every engineer. Best-in-class performance in usability, acquisition, analysis, and display—all at a price you can digest.