- Isolated 2-channel source and measurement function
- Source and measurement ranges: 7 V and 3.2 A or 18
V and 1.2 A
- Minute current ranges with 200-nA or 1-pA resolution
- Generate arbitrary waveforms consisting of up to
100,000 points at 100-μs intervals
- Channel expansion through master-slave
- Fast test speeds
- 16-bit digital I/O (model 765602)
Other Precision Sources
A precision DC voltage & Current source upto 32V, 200mA and accuracy of 0.016%
A high accuracy, high speed programmable current DC source upto 100V, 3.2A
Read more .....
|2558A AC Standard|
The wide output ranges of 1.00 mV to 1200.0 V AC and 1.00 mA to 60.00 A AC mean that the 2558A is the instrument of choice for the cost effective calibration of AC analog meters.